lunedì 8 marzo 2010

Welcome to the Wonderland

I'm in Wonderland right now...dreaming and thinking about Tim Burton's last movie...I found it amazing!And i definetely fall in love with Alice's dresses...the ones i love the most are the dress The Mad Hatter cuts for Alice and the dress "made with curtains" the Queen of Hearts gives to Alice.






And the movie became a real inspiration for some designers who decided to give to their collections a touch of Wonderland's magic.

DONATELLA VERSACE Spring 2010...



KINDER AGGUGINI Spring 2010...






STELLA McCARTNEY's Jewerly...



TOM BINNS' Jewerly...




What do you think about this new pieces inspired by the movie? :)

Giuli

3 commenti:

UnoCosa ha detto...

what a post! love kinder Aggugini ... magic, xx

giuli ha detto...

Yes...and that collection is...wow!!! I really like it! :)

Julia ha detto...

I don't wear necklaces often...but I WANT these.

Posta un commento